VERY IMPORTANT: Please take a screenshot of your paper submission confirmation page as proof that you have submitted your paper.
1. Log in to Blackboard at https://campus.georgetown.edu using your Georgetown University NetID and NetID Password and access your course site.
2. Once in your course site, click on the content area in the course menu where the Turnitin assignment has been posted (if you do not know where the assignment has been posted, you can inquire with your instructor): e.g. Assignments.
3. Click on View Assignment for the appropriate Turnitin assignment.
4. Click on the Submit tab to go from the "Submission Inbox" tab to the "Submit" tab.
5. On the Submit tab, take the following steps to submit your paper:
- Enter Submission Title in the "Submission Title" field
- Click on Choose File to find the file on your computer and upload it
- Place a check mark next to the copyright notice
- Click on the Submit Paper button
6. Take a screenshot of the assignment submission confirmation page, which lists your Paper Title / author, Paper ID, Date Submitted and Timestamp. This will be proof that you have submitted your paper.