The Playlist is a custom collection of media for a particular user. It is listed under the collections (courses) to which a user has access. Any user logged in to Blackboard or mediapilot.georgetown.edu can add media to her or his Playlist from the collections the user has access to.
To add media to your Playlist:
- Navigate to your course media. Select the folder that contains the media and wait until the folder's content is displayed.
- Right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) the audio or video clip that you want to add to your Playlist and choose "Add to Playlist." OK to confirm.
- You may repeat this for other clips in the same collection and in other collections (courses). A Playlist can contain media from different collections.
To remove media from your Playlist:
- Select your Playlist and wait until its content is displayed.
- Right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) the audio or video clip that you want to remove from your Playlist and choose Delete.
- Click OK to confirm.