1. Echo360 works with most webcams. To use a webcam, first open the Echo360 Software.
2. On the left side of the software window, find the webcam icon, and click on the drop down arrow to its right.
3. Select a webcam that you have configured to work with your computer.
4. You should see what your webcam is capturing in a second window to the right of the screen capture window.
5. Now record as you normally would and stop the capture when complete. Publish the same way as you would a capture that does not use a webcam.