1. Echo360 allows you to record your audio, computer screen, and Webcam; or just your audio and Webcam. To use a webcam, first open the Echo360 Software and click on the “Start Recording” button.Echo360 can record using most webcams. Click here to check supported Webcams.
2. In the bottom right of the Echo360 window, find the Webcam icon along the list of audio visual hardware options. If "None" is listed, click on "Configure" button.
3. If "None" is listed, click on the "Configure" button, then choose the webcam you wish to use from the drop down menu under the “Video (Right)” or the "Video (Left)" section.
When finished, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the Configure screen.
4. By default the Webcam is disabled. Click the box to enable the Webcam.
5. Your Webcam should show you a real-time image within the Echo360 window. You are now ready record using your Webcam. Click here to learn how to Create a Recording.