1. Open the Echo360 software and click on the “My Recordings” button.
2. Click on the name of your capture and then on the “Publish Recording” button at the bottom of the window.
3. Log in with your user name and password.
Note: If you receive an error message after attempting to log in, make sure you are not using the GuestNet wireless network. If you are on the Georgetown campus, please use SaxaNet instead.
4. Choose the course to which you wish to publish the lecture capture.
5. Click on the Display-Stream Only - High Quality product group and click the “Next” button. Note that if you want to make a podcast available to your students, you should select the Rich Media Streaming screen/audio + podcast audio option.
6. Make sure the “Create new Echo” bubble is selected and click the “Next” button.
7. Title the capture if you wish and click the “Publish” button.
8. You should see the progress of your capture’s publishing to the right of the capture on the “My Recordings” page.
9. Once publishing is complete, you can view the progress of your capture’s upload under the Monitor tab at lecturecapture.georgetown.edu.
10. If published to Blackboard, the capture will be queued to process on the Echo360 service. Please note that this may take up to twenty-four hours. Once the capture has been processed, a link to it appears in our Blackboard course site, where it will be published in the folder called “Lecture Captures,” if you have created one. Courses published to your SPACE will be stored at lecturecapture.georgetown.edu, and Blackboard will not link to them.
11. If you create a Blackboard menu folder entitled “Lecture Captures”, links to the Echo captures will appear there. Otherwise, links to Echo captures will appear in the “Documents” folder of your Blackboard course site.