1. Open a browser and log in to https://lecturecapture.georgetown.edu with your University NetID and password.
2. Click on the “Downloads” tab at the top left then click on the EchoSystemSoftwareCaptureForWindows .exe file.
3. Find the .exe file that you just downloaded and open it. Click the “Next” button on the Setup window.
4. Accept the License Agreement and click on the “Next” button.
5. On the Select Application Mode window, be sure to choose the "Personal Capture" option and click the “Next” button. (Choosing "Classroom Capture" will result in an incorrect installation.)
6. If you have a previous version of Echo360 Personal Capture, the installer will remove it. For the installation directory, if you do not wish to use the default location, specify an alternate location to install the application and data files. Click the “Next” button.
7. On the “Ready to Install” screen, click “Next.”
8. Click the “Finish” button to complete installation.