1. Open a browser and log in to https://lecturecapture.georgetown.edu with your University NetID and password.
2. Click on the “Downloads” tab at the top left then click on the EchoSystemPersonalCaptureForMac .zip file.
3. Find the .installer file that you just downloaded (by default, it should be in your *Downloads* folder) and open it. You may need to log in to your computer with the Administrator account and password. Click the “Next” button on the Setup window.
4. Accept the License Agreement and click on the “Next” button.
5. On the “Ready to Install” screen, click “Next.”
6. Click the “Finish” button to complete installation.